Imagine if Florida didn’t have high quality drinking water, or if there was no environmental wastewater treatment. It wouldn’t be an ideal place to live. In fact, living with canals, lakes, and beaches full of nasty sewage would be horrible, and would lead to outbreaks of all sorts of diseases.
Florida’s Waste & Sewer Districts are the reason the residents of the State of Florida enjoy such high quality drinking water. They ensure wastewater services are in full compliance with any and all regulatory requirements. They also look to the future growth of the economy through progressive planning and the implementation of water conservation projects.
Thus, we believe Florida’s Waste & Sewer Districts are critical to ensuring the high quality of life Florida residents enjoy due to the work they do, such as:
- Ensuring canals, lakes, and beaches stay clean and devoid of sewage that not only smells bad but could also negatively impact the health of the population and destroy the environment
- Making sure that Florida residents, businesses and visitors have access to excellent-quality drinking water as well as a top-notch disposal service for wastewater
- Undertaking water conservation projects to ensure future generations also have access to clean water
- Protecting the environment
- Safeguarding public health
- Ensuring the cost-efficiency of all services provided
Florida’s Waste & Sewer Districts are responsible for treating and ensuring the proper flow of hundreds of millions of gallons of water, ensuring people are safe when they drink water.
They also make sure people can use water and eliminate waste from their home by inspecting underwater pipeline installations and keeping them in excellent working condition.
Egis Risk Advisors is the pool administrator of Florida Insurance Alliance (FIA), a public entity pool protecting more Special Districts and Public Charter Schools than any other insurance pool in Florida. We not only understand the mission of Florida’s Water & Sewer Districts, but also provide our full support through the following insurance coverages and services: